V-Ray is a commercial rendering plug-in for 3D computer graphics software applications. It is developed by Chaos Group, a Bulgarian company based in Sofia, Bulgaria, established in 1997. V-Ray is used in media, entertainment, and design industries such as film and video game production, industrial design, product design and architecture. The company chief architects are Peter Mitev and Vladimir Koylazov.
Check the list below of what’s new with Vray for 3ds max 3.5
- ADAPTIVE LIGHTS – New algorithm dramatically speeds up rendering in scenes with many lights.
- IMPROVED V-RAY GPU RENDERING – Significant speed improvements and major new features added, including On-demand Mip-mapping.
- V-RAY IPR – Fully interactive production rendering.
- GLOSSY FRESNEL – New, physically-accurate reflection model.
- RESUMABLE RENDERING – Stop your render at any point and pick up where you left off.
- LIVE VR RENDERING – Render interactively to Oculus Rift and HTC Vive with V-Ray GPU and ect.
Click here to find out more about vray for 3ds max 3.5